- 100+ web projects successfully delivered – We worked for private and public organisations to develop over 100 web projects, big and small. Projects are usually full-stack and include a range of services, software and processes.
- Open-source, progressive UX – We work with open-source components, often with Drupal, WordPress or custom systems. We love geometry, patterns, conceptualised meaning, colours. Our work stands for simplicity, clarity, minimalism, harmony.
- Remote, agile team – Although the company is based in Brussels, most of us work remotely from different countries, meeting everyday online, and sometimes in person. All together, we bring decades of cumulative experience in web development, coding and design.
- We have worked for BENELUX, CARITAS, CERAMEUNIE, CEJA, COFACE, EASA, ECF, ECTA, ENLP, EPHA, ERHIN, ERRIN, EUFIC, EUREC, EUROGLACES, GFIA, ILGA, IRTUC, KEA, NIA, PMC, POLIS, UEIL, UETR, UITP, UNITN, UNITS, etc.
- Relevant or recent projects include upperadriatic.irtuc.org, nanotechia.org, easa-alliance.org, ilga-europe.org, rainbow-europe.org, enlp.eu.com, ebsf2.eu, civitas-sunrise.eu
- We are the creators of EU Agenda – https://euagenda.eu – an aggregator of European professional conferences as well as other contents covering all EU policy areas. With thousands EU conferences (5k / year), publications, videos and news, EU Agenda is today a reference for EU-related information, attracting 150k visitors per year.
- Web solutions for EU Associations – We helped dozens of EU associations to represent at best the interests of their members in a variety of industries and sectors. Solutions normally include a public area, a secure area for members and a set of services like hosting, backup, design and ongoing technical support.
- Dissemination services for EU-funded projects – We know the environment of the EU institutions, the rules of financial programmes managed by the EC and the criteria required for the dissemination of projects funded. We worked as subcontractor for consortia funded by various programmes like FP7, Intelligent Energy Europe, Med-Pact, Erasmus Mundi, Leonardo da Vinci, EuropeAid, Interreg, Transport and Horizon 2020.
- Design – We can design effective, neat and minimalist interfaces that will improve adoption and engage your users.
- Technical Support – After launching a project live, most web companies tend to lose interest and move on to new opportunities. That’s why we created a dedicated support area to facilitate the ongoing maintenance and improvements of our clients’ web properties.
- Hosting – To better serve our clientele, we operate our own set of Linux servers, with automatic data backups and anti-intrusion mechanisms.
Get in contact to ask information or request a free proposal for your next project at email or talk with Pietro at +32(0)497481098.
Subscribe to receive our periodic updates.