Serving the EU Bubble since 15+ years
- 100+ web projects successfully delivered — We worked for private and public organisations to develop over 100 web projects, big and small. Projects are usually full-stack and include a range of services, software and processes.
- Open-source, progressive UX — We work with open-source components, often with Drupal, WordPress or custom systems. We love geometry, patterns, conceptualised meaning, colours. Our work stands for simplicity, clarity, minimalism, harmony.
- Remote, agile team — Although the company is based in Brussels, most of us work remotely from different countries, meeting every day online, and sometimes in person. All together, we bring decades of cumulative experience in web development, coding and design.
- EU Project Guide — The first training manual series specifically dedicated to EU projects dissemination. A professional learning solution designed for project managers, communication consultants, proposal-writers and inspired by the best-practices of 100+ EU projects. Coming soon!
- EU Agenda — we are the creators of the leading aggregator of European professional conferences covering all EU policy areas. With thousands European professional events (5k / year), PDF publications, videos and news, EU Agenda is today a reference for EU-related information, attracting 150k visitors per year. Visit us at https://euagenda.eu
- Web solutions for EU Associations — We helped dozens of EU associations to represent at best the interests of their members in a variety of industries and sectors. Solutions normally include a public area, a secure area for members and a set of services like hosting, backup, design and ongoing technical support. We have worked for BENELUX, CARITAS, CERAMEUNIE, CEJA, COFACE, EASA, ECF, ECTA, ENLP, EPHA, ERHIN, ERRIN, EUFIC, EUREC, EUROGLACES, GFIA, ILGA, IRTUC, KEA, NIA, PMC, POLIS, UEIL, UETR, UITP, UNITN, UNITS, etc.
- Dissemination services for EU-funded projects — We know the environment of the EU institutions, the rules of financial programmes managed by the EC and the criteria required for the dissemination of projects funded. We worked as subcontractor for consortia funded by various programmes like FP7, Intelligent Energy Europe, Med-Pact, Erasmus Mundi, Leonardo da Vinci, EuropeAid, Interreg, Transport and Horizon 2020.
Get in contact to ask information or request a proposal for your next project at email or talk with Pietro at +32(0)497481098.